Sunday, August 21, 2016

IT'S DONE!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT THE DISHCLOTH SET FOR THE WOMAN AT THE ARTIST GUILD IS DONE!!!!!


I'm so proud of myself for sticking with it and getting it done 3 days before the deadline. Someone should send me yarn as a reward. I had to bribe myself towards the last 5 rows by saying I would give myself ice cream and a cigarette when I was done.

Now I can go back to my other knitting projects!!! Like using this YouTube tutorial to learn to m1 for the Beginner's Seemless Hat I am knitting for my dad as a hunting hat for Christmas. It's my first fairly successful in the round knitting attempt and it's going well so far!
And I'm on chapter 6 of Patterns in the Sand, the second Seaside Knitters Mystery Novel. 


Overall, today I'm feeling kind of bleh and little down. Probably crashing from being so up and manic and from finishing projects so zealously and this is the last square of a whole row on my mood blanket. I tried the Crest of the Wave Lace ThingAMaWhazit for the blanket square today and I don't like how it came out. It's not very square either, but I will make it work. Meh. Tomorrow is the start of a new week. I hope this week is a good one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment