Thursday, August 11, 2016

Fashionably late Thursday Work-in-Progress Wednesdays (WIPW)

Last night I started my Dishcloth Weekly Knit Along Rank and File Cloth while The Husbando and I were reading in bed before sleep. I managed to get a good start on it!
The first five seed stitch rows are done! 

I'm making this one for my sister who requested one after my last dishclotb, I think she will really like the pink.

I also just joined a new Rav group called The Blog Hub and one of the things they do is a WIPW or Work In Progress Wednesdays where you share what your working on at the moment. I figured this would be a fun thing to do on my blog so expect it every Wednesday now! Here are my WIPs:
This is going to be a teddy bear sweater, I have the front done and am working on the back now. The yarn is alpaca from the local farmers market and hand dyed by me, myself, and I. 
And of course the mood blanket. Which I know has gauge and sizing issues and looks wonky. Whatever. It's my first blanket. Learning curve, right? Sentimental value blah blah blah. 
This is my double moss stitch gryffindor scarf I am making as a birthday present for The Husbando. It was supposed to be a valentine's day present but.... 
The rank and file dishcloth, looks better in the daylight. 
Pile o WIPs and my cat giving me a very judgemental look. 

There you have it! All my current WIPs. Maybe I will even have some of them done soon. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that "judgmental" look comes standard with cats. They use it to distract you from the carrier wave noise (white noise) going on inside their little skulls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that "judgmental" look comes standard with cats. They use it to distract you from the carrier wave noise (white noise) going on inside their little skulls!

    ReplyDelete