Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A Much Better Day

Yesterday, when I walked outside a but tired and ready to do last round of barn chores there was a rainbow. So I just kind of knew things would be okay.


I didn't make it through yesterday without crying. I cried. A lot. So I was pretty insistent that I shouldn't get new yarn today. But The Husbando said that I was still brave and a good knitter and deserved yarn and needed to stop beating myself up so much, that everyone was bad days. Bad days happen. So I did order yarn! He even paid for the fast shipping! It'll be here Friday or Saturday! 

And then The Husbando, my sister, and I went grocery shopping today. It was actually a lot of fun to be out and about with them. They crack me up. They're my sunshine in bad days. 

My sister and I

The Husbando and I


I even got some car knitting on the Honey Cowl done, I love car knitting so much. It's so therapeutic and has such a nice rythme too it. I have still cried today but it's been much better. 


And today's square was loved. Even though I'm not feeling so good, my sister and Husbando have been keeping me feeling happy and laughing. Stockinette stick, and I'm learning to weave in ends so that's cool! 

P.S sorry this is late I fell asleep on the couch 

No comments:

Post a Comment