Saturday, August 13, 2016

Sleepy Saturday

Saturday and it's actually not a million degrees here in Kentucky. There's a nice breeze. The chores got done at a nice steady pace, I even gave Lucy the foxhound puppy in our house a bath (much needed, she likes rolling in dirt, and had a four day old ketchup stain on her mouth). The husbando is working on fixing our fan while playing his strange but soothing music. My sister is laying on the couch with the cats playing video games. My dad is mowing the lawn. It's relaxing, there is a steady rythme and pulse to it.

From front to back: Lucy, Buckwheat, and Basil. 
The Husbando


So all in all, it's been a very relaxing morning. Perfect for some reading and knitting.
And look at the pretty little visitor on the porch. 


But of course I didn't actually get any knitting done this morning. With how nice it was outside I went out and played with the horses. Jay Jay and The Big Guy were stealing sunflowers from the sunflower patch. And mom and Princess were getting some quality time. It was perfect out.

This is Jay Jay, eating a sunflower.
Isn't my baby boy gorgeous? 


It's been quite a homey little day. A nice, cool day with the animals that makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy. So today I did some porch knitting, watched the clouds, and knit a homey, comfortable blanket square in Waved Welt Pattern
Now I'm going to try and finish my dishcloth tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment