Monday, August 22, 2016

Mom's Day Off

I got to sleep in today, until 10am actually, so I woke up feeling extremely well rested.

On top of that I had had a horrible night where I argued with someone I am related to by marriage and felt shitty overall at the end of the day.

But today I woke up rested, and Tory got her package! She loved it! Which makes me SO HAPPY!

And it's my mom's day off, which means she makes lunch for the family, which I look forward too. It's one of those little things that brightens my day. She makes grilled cheese and cuts the crust off mine, and I bought asparagus for us to share since we are the only two in the family who like it. It's been a nice relaxed day.

And today marks a new Dishcloth Weekly Knit A Long and it's FALL THEMED! I LOVE FALL! And I've been promising The Husbando a washcloth since I joined this group, so this one is perfect for him!

Before I could start it though, I went out to help with barn chores and play with the animals on this beautiful day.

Isn't Jay Jay the cutest? 
Momma and Princess! 


Then I could start the Dishcloth once in! I did 3 rows of the garter stitch border and a few more rounds on the hat.

There is method to my madness for using that yarn for the Campfire dishcloth, I swear! 

Today I did a homey comfortable blanket square in an attempted mini version of the dishcloth, you can't see the pattern much, it doesn't mini well apparently. And I'm on my second row of the blanket.

and the husbando helped me darn in my edges 

It's been a good day, a relaxed, homey day. A much needed day after a wave of blue yesterday. I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment