Sunday, August 7, 2016

A first post!

My first post on this blogger thing. I've decided to keep this alongside my instagram  (gryffindoryarnie) and ravelry  (FrogItAboutIt) so that anyone who wants to can join me on the interesting ride that is my life. 

Lately I haven't been sleeping well, I think it's because The Husbando has been working night shift at work and coming home interrupting my sleep, but I'm sure binge watching Ghost Adventures isn't helping either ;). This morning though, I got to catch up on some much needed rest so I'm feeling up to tackling some WIPs.

It's been quite laid back and quiet in the house since I woke up, it's my father's birthday and everyone is off doing things. 

It will be an excellent time to knit. But I find I'm stuck with this question of what to knit. Do I knit the scarf? It's bulky now and not as fun to knit but is pretty. The Super Awesome Surprise? As vain as this sounds it doesn't photograph as well and isn't as fun to share with other knitters. Do I cast on for the socks I've been wanting to try to attempt? That will take a lot of focus, and it's a birthday day so I don't know that I have time for that. 

Does anyone else ever have this problem? Where it seems like none of your knitting is the knitting you want to do, but you still want to knit? 

I think I'll work on the Super Awesome Surprise. Also, don't forget to check out my mood blanket project. It's pretty cool. http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FrogItAboutIt/the-mood-blanket  

the super awesome surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment