Sunday, August 7, 2016

The mood blanket and dad's birthday.

So I started a mood blanket a few days ago. You can see more details about it here on Ravelery. I've kept up on it for five days now!


Today's mood I decided to double strand and add twould moods. I chose happy and sore because my joints still hurt from knitting so much. Hehe. And it's my dad's birthday! I figured it would be nice to throw back to my first FO, an ugly hat I made him that was also double stranded. I wrote about it in ravelrys fugly objects forum and posted pictures of it on the next page



I probably won't do this often, or again even for the mood blanket. It was just a special occasion. I dislike knitting double stranded very much. 

But it is a beautiful day on the farm and my dad's birthday so I wanted to try it anyway. 

My dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment