Friday, August 26, 2016

Migraines and Hot Days

It's at least four billion degrees here in Kentucky.

On top of that I've had a headache for a week on and off that's morphed into a two day migraine. It's making me cranky. I was really hoping my prevention migraine medication would stop me from getting migraines like this. I feel like my head is going to explode. I don't want to check ravelry, comment back to anything, play nice with anyone, or anything. I want my HEAD to stop HURTING.

I'm cranky.

But I did finish the dishcloth for The Husbando, he wanted it to be a bit shorter than the pattern called for. He wanted it as long as his hand but not much longer than I already knit. So that worked out for me. I chose this yarn because each fall we watch scary movies, the x files and other creepy crawlies and alien like things. It seemed a perfect fall fit for him. I think the yarn was a bit too busy for this pattern though.



The pattern is Campfire by Knit Picks and I knit it as part of the dishcloth weekly knit along group on ravelry.

I also worked a bit on my Seaside Knitters Nell's Sea Silk Scarf. I had to frog it twice last night. But now I'm six rows in and I think you can see the wave pattern showing up. This one's a tricky lace pattern.



And today's mood blanket square is moody because headache and hot weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment