Thursday, September 8, 2016

One Single Slipper

I woke up late today and spent the day being lazy so I don't have much exciting to write about.

As far as knitting goes I decided today the only thing I was going to knit was the snow day slipper I was working on. I just wanted one single slipper to show. We're coming up on the end of the week and I had hoped to have tons of finished things by now, no dice.

I just wanted one single slipper.

So I went on to the sea of k1p1.

By 3pm I had 3 more inches before I could bind off. And I was starting to resent the slipper.

And then I finished it. And I'm so worried it's too small!!! I'll have to have my mom test it before I start the second slipper. At least I got the first slipper done!

I mean, it fits me, but I'm a shoe size 6 and mom's an 8! 

So that's about as productive as I was today. 
I am also now TEN PERCENT DONE WITH THE MOOD BLANKET WOOHOO!!!! 

It makes an excellent scarf right now 

No comments:

Post a Comment