Friday, September 2, 2016

Fall is Coming!

Last night I got the garter borders done on the Honey Cowl and the Left Leaning Dishcloth.

So today I got to start the crux of their pattern! And my sister, the Husbando, and I sat on the porch while I knit the dishcloth. There were falling leaves and acorns and a nice breeze. It is so close to fall. It's wonderful. I can't wait for fall to be here.

And I got 14 rows done on the dishcloth today! It's coming along very nicely, the Dishie is a DREAM to knit with, I love knitting with is so much. It's soft and it is so easy to manipulate. I may never go back to anything else.


And I made quite a bit of progress on my honey cowl today. I even got to start on the second color, which is super fun to knit with. It's such a nice and easy knit I might even knit it while watching TV tonight. 


And today was a good day. My sister and I played with her makeup and had a silly time. It's just been a relaxed good nearly fall day overall.

I made this blanket square up. It's nice and squishy.


No comments:

Post a Comment