Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Prayers and Good Vibes!!

Today The Husbando went in for two job interviews. He got one very good job offer, which made us very happy. But then he got a job offer that was VERY GOOD in his DREAM JOB CAREER and he is SO HAPPY. SO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH THOSE OF YOU WHO GAVE US PRAYERS AND GOOD VIBES! He goes in to finish paperwork tomorrow and will be starting Monday. We are SO BLESSED.

I started knitting a simple easy dishcloth for my mom for her Christmas Dishcloth Set. I'm not doing this week's Dishcloth Weekly Knit a Long pattern simply because with how stressful everything has been around here, I don't have time to learn all the new techniques! Instead I'm attempting The Waffle Dishcloth with my own added garter border. So far I can't really see the pattern showing up but I'm only 3 repeats in.


I also did a few rounds on my Honey Cowl. I really want to knock it out because I want to see how much blue yarn I have left, see if there is any left for the Fellowship of the Fingerless CAL Mitts!


And I've decided to take a break from the blanket today. I know it's another cheat day close to my last one. I've just been really stressed out lately, and I'm starting to resent the blanket squares a little and I don't want that. So a break today from it is okay with me.

Things will be a little wild again for a bit, but that's okay. Prayers and good vibes are still appreciated until things settle down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment