Saturday, September 10, 2016

A Knitting Break

After my severe lack of motivation problem, I tried casting on the second Snow Day slipper.

I knit three rows and decided this wasn't working.


I still don't feel motivated. I don't want to be doing this. And I don't want to lose my mojo and burn out like I did before. 

So instead I put the needles down and deemed today a break day. 

I'm playing Pokémon Alpha Sapphire with my sister instead.

But I did get AMAZING yarn related mail today!!! My friend BijouxGardenGifts sent me the most LOVELY and amazing package!!! A beautiful project bag that is so spacious and holds two balls of wool, my honey cowl, and the circular needles! And lovely Harry Potter stitch markers!!! The gift was so beautiful and made me so happy and smile so much! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life.


And today's blanket square is hopeful and excited in garter stitch. I'm excited for an upcoming KAL with friends, and the new bag and stitch markers! I'm hopeful because things are finally looking up!

I will be starting the second Harry potter book tonight

and probably...knitting...a little bit...because I'm not so much good at taking a break....

No comments:

Post a Comment