Thursday, September 15, 2016

Finished Honey Cowl And Mitts!

I finished the Honey Cowl, cast off and weaved in the ends and everything! I've decided you all can't see it until the matching fingerless mitts are done! But here is a sneak peek!


And so today I picked back up my Fingerless Friends CAL Mitts deciding to add a middle bit that was a matching pattern to the Honey cowl. I really want to have them done by Saturday when we go out as a family but who knows! 


Today has been a good day! Lots of chores, relaxing, reading, and a big breakfast made by The Husbando. Hash browns with honeycrisp apples, bell peppers, and onions with maple syrup drizzled on top and a big mug of pumpkin spice coffee. 


I'll tell you what though, since knitting with double pointed needles and small portable projects it's not helping with me using knitting to stop smoking! Now I can smoke while knitting! And it was helping before! I had stopped smoking entirely at night! 

Ah well, suppose I'll have to try something else.

At least shaping the thumb on these means using pretty stitch markers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment