Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Long Day with Little Knitting & The Hiatus of The Mood Blanket

Today was a long long long day. With little knitting. The Husbando and I scrambled around trying to find proof of his education as his diploma has been lost in or several moves over five years. Eventually we got a pdf copy of his transcript which sufficiently worked for his new job. Then he went in to finish new hire paperwork, I did chores around the house and made him lunch. We then went to tell his other job offer we were super sorry he couldn't take that job, and to turn in his keys at his old job, and to do grocery shopping and to get new shoes for his new job. I'm hot and tired and a little cranky. But I did get to knit the honey cowl and drink a pumpkin milkshake on the drive!


It's coming along so nicely, I think it's nearly there, nearly done. 

Remember how I said I was starting to resent my Mood Blanket squares a bit? And I didn't want to knit those intentions into it? Well I've been thinking about it a lot, and since I'm growing a little sick of it I think I might take a tiny break from the blanket. Instead of just a one day break or whatever, I might just put it away for now. Knitting is for fun! And it's a HUGE project, and I am growing tired of it. So it's there for when I'm ready for it again. But for now, it's on a break. And I'm okay with that.

So today was a bit stressful and I feel a bit icky now. Overall, I feel like things are going to be looking up from here on out.

I really, REALLY hope so.

Plus look! Pumpkin and Halloween stuff! And the Husbando surprised me with tsum tsum pascal and rapunzel to join me with knitting!




No comments:

Post a Comment