Saturday, September 3, 2016

Podcasts and Lazy Days

Today is a lazy day, with not as many chores as usual, and my mom has a half day at work which is nice. So I decided to start off the day by looking into some knitting podcasts and working on this week's dishcloth. The only thing I dislike about this morning is that The Husbando had another work meeting after closing last night, so he only got 3 hours of sleep and he closes again tonight. Poor guy.

I've been listening too Knitmore Girls Podcast and really enjoying it. They're quite long podcasts, but I like them even if I have to pause them every now and then to get up and do something. They make me laugh!

And I finished Leaning to the Left Dishcloth for my dad for Christmas! It turned out really well I think. It was a fun knit, I really liked working with Dishie. The yarn was so smooth and soft. My only problem with it was that it had two knots in it, but I don't know if that's common with the yarn or if it's just this one roll.


I didn't get to work much on the Honey Cowl today, and I wanted to work on Nell's Sea Silk Scarf but I got distracted finishing my dishcloth and a late start today. But there is always tomorrow, and now there's one WIP done so all in all that's good too.

Today did have its ups and downs, but overall it was a good day.

Ps sorry for the terrible night time picture I intended to post this earlier but so is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment